Finsure is preparing to integrate with brokers' systems via EDI in a bid to grow its personal lines book of business through a more efficient and cost effective service.
The personal and commercial premium finance provider has teamed up with Misys to develop its first fully integrated EDI personal lines solution by integrating with its brokers' systems to provide a better service and to cut costs.
The software, scheduled for launch in the second quarter, is designed to enable brokers to
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018