Finsure is preparing to integrate with brokers' systems via EDI in a bid to grow its personal lines book of business through a more efficient and cost effective service.
The personal and commercial premium finance provider has teamed up with Misys to develop its first fully integrated EDI personal lines solution by integrating with its brokers' systems to provide a better service and to cut costs.
The software, scheduled for launch in the second quarter, is designed to enable brokers to arrang
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future