Finsure is preparing to integrate with brokers' systems via EDI in a bid to grow its personal lines book of business through a more efficient and cost effective service.
The personal and commercial premium finance provider has teamed up with Misys to develop its first fully integrated EDI personal lines solution by integrating with its brokers' systems to provide a better service and to cut costs.
The software, scheduled for launch in the second quarter, is designed to enable brokers to arrang
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April