Markerstudy Retail has acquired four firms - Insurance Connections, Mobilers Insurance Services, The Caterers Club and Sandwell Commercial Insurance. With combined gross written premiums in excess of £9m, the businesses will complement Markerstudy Retail's existing operations in the Midlands and trade from one location in Stourbridge. Former managing director Dennis Andrews will act as a consultant until his planned retirement next year.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m