Insurers and brokers that use extranet technology could improve relationships with clients and achieve a quicker and more efficient sales process, according to research from a provider of customer management solutions.
A survey conducted by Focus Solutions and Sun Microsystems entitled 'Enabling true multi-channel delivery - Extranet services of the future,' identified that providers have recognised the potential for extranet solutions to service a number of target market groups.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017