Insurers and brokers that use extranet technology could improve relationships with clients and achieve a quicker and more efficient sales process, according to research from a provider of customer management solutions.
A survey conducted by Focus Solutions and Sun Microsystems entitled 'Enabling true multi-channel delivery - Extranet services of the future,' identified that providers have recognised the potential for extranet solutions to service a number of target market groups.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups