Insurance law firm O’Connors LLP have highlighted the increasing frequency with which companies are turning to procurement specialists to help select and manage their relations with insurance brokers.
The survey of Britain’s public and private sector organisations shows that such specialists are being retained not only to drive down broker fees and premiums but to also improve the way insurance programmes are structured.
Paul O’Connor, a founding partner of O’Connors LLP, said many companies
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018