Insurance law firm O’Connors LLP have highlighted the increasing frequency with which companies are turning to procurement specialists to help select and manage their relations with insurance brokers.
The survey of Britain’s public and private sector organisations shows that such specialists are being retained not only to drive down broker fees and premiums but to also improve the way insurance programmes are structured.
Paul O’Connor, a founding partner of O’Connors LLP, said many companies
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board