ABC, the broker insurance division of the LV= general insurance business, has unveil a set of new product offering, including car, commercial combined, property owners, shops and offices and surgeries insurance.
In addition, ABC has opened commercial branches in Croydon, Maidstone, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield. ABC said it intends to continue to develop its branch network to ensure brokers have easy access to local decision makers.
During the last 12 months, ABC has made a number
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO