ABC, the broker insurance division of the LV= general insurance business, has unveil a set of new product offering, including car, commercial combined, property owners, shops and offices and surgeries insurance.
In addition, ABC has opened commercial branches in Croydon, Maidstone, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield. ABC said it intends to continue to develop its branch network to ensure brokers have easy access to local decision makers.
During the last 12 months, ABC has made a number
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal