BeatThatQuote.com’s services will be integrated with MSN’s website to provide visitors with a what it called a 'seamless user experience'. The partnership will allow BeatThatQuote.com’s insurance panel partners to communicate with a Microsoft Advertising network that reaches 70% of the UK online population.
The new service has gone live and will include car, home, life, medical, travel, pet, income protection, motorbike and breakdown insurance.
James Curran, white label partnerships manager
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018