BeatThatQuote.com’s services will be integrated with MSN’s website to provide visitors with a what it called a 'seamless user experience'. The partnership will allow BeatThatQuote.com’s insurance panel partners to communicate with a Microsoft Advertising network that reaches 70% of the UK online population.
The new service has gone live and will include car, home, life, medical, travel, pet, income protection, motorbike and breakdown insurance.
James Curran, white label partnerships manager
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017