The integration of InsureTECH’s capabilities supports the acceleration of Fortis’ multi-distribution strategy and aims to see the insurer achieve greater penetration in the fast growing digital channel; a channel of choice for the consumer.
The acquisition will also provide Fortis with the opportunity to target specific marketing segments including affinities and service aggregators, as well as offering its partners white-labelled, branded website and aggregator propositions to fit with and
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April