The policy has been developed for buy-to-let owners and property investors with a portfolio of up to five properties.
The cover includes buildings and public liability plus various add on options, such as cover for landlords contents and loss of rent if the property becomes uninhabitable following a loss*. It also covers as standard alternative accommodation costs* as well as unauthorised use of gas, electricity or water*.
The policy is available via the umbrella brand 'Direct Line for Busin
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups