The policy has been developed for buy-to-let owners and property investors with a portfolio of up to five properties.
The cover includes buildings and public liability plus various add on options, such as cover for landlords contents and loss of rent if the property becomes uninhabitable following a loss*. It also covers as standard alternative accommodation costs* as well as unauthorised use of gas, electricity or water*.
The policy is available via the umbrella brand 'Direct Line for Busin
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017