HightlightsCBG has agreed to pay an initial consideration of £1,200,000 in cash for EDN. Further deferred consideration totalling a maximum £1,125,000 is payable in cash and shares over a two year earn-out period against achievement of targets. EDN’s operational businesses generated profit before tax of £219,959 on turnover of £1,170,012 in the year to 31 March 2007. The acquisition consolidates CBG’s position within the North West marketplace. CBG will benefit from the enhanced buying p
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April