The company says to help drive future growth and improve customer service Axa UK is moving to the next phase of its new operating model with the creation of 11 strategic business units.
In its interim results report, the company said: “As a result up to 500 redundancies are expected to be made within the support services and related functions subject to consultation.
“The company will manage the process with sensitivity to limit the number of compulsory redundancies where possible by
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK