The company says to help drive future growth and improve customer service Axa UK is moving to the next phase of its new operating model with the creation of 11 strategic business units.
In its interim results report, the company said: “As a result up to 500 redundancies are expected to be made within the support services and related functions subject to consultation.
“The company will manage the process with sensitivity to limit the number of compulsory redundancies where possible by focusin
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017