The company says to help drive future growth and improve customer service Axa UK is moving to the next phase of its new operating model with the creation of 11 strategic business units.
In its interim results report, the company said: “As a result up to 500 redundancies are expected to be made within the support services and related functions subject to consultation.
“The company will manage the process with sensitivity to limit the number of compulsory redundancies where possible by focusin
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall