Lockton said it expected to occupy 84,000 square feet of office space at St Botolphs when the development is completed in 2010.
St Botolphs designed by leading architects Grimshaw will, when completed, provide 560,000 sq ft of high quality Grade A office and retail accommodation in the City of London.
Commenting on the announcement, Mike Hammond, Lockton International chairman said: “We are very pleased to have reached an agreement with Minerva. The move to a new landmark building at the hea
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups