Lockton said it expected to occupy 84,000 square feet of office space at St Botolphs when the development is completed in 2010.
St Botolphs designed by leading architects Grimshaw will, when completed, provide 560,000 sq ft of high quality Grade A office and retail accommodation in the City of London.
Commenting on the announcement, Mike Hammond, Lockton International chairman said: “We are very pleased to have reached an agreement with Minerva. The move to a new landmark building at the hea
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution