Lockton said it expected to occupy 84,000 square feet of office space at St Botolphs when the development is completed in 2010.
St Botolphs designed by leading architects Grimshaw will, when completed, provide 560,000 sq ft of high quality Grade A office and retail accommodation in the City of London.
Commenting on the announcement, Mike Hammond, Lockton International chairman said: “We are very pleased to have reached an agreement with Minerva. The move to a new landmark building at the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years