Last month THB unveiled over 16,000 square feet of additional office space at its London base in Leadenhall Street in order to accommodate its growth strategy.
Just two weeks ago it announced that, for the first time in 20 years, all its Lloyd’s broking teams are now based together in London, including the PWS broking teams acquired by THB in January.
Now THB has acquired new office space for the specialist administrative team who support the PWS broking teams. The back-office team has moved
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK