Last month THB unveiled over 16,000 square feet of additional office space at its London base in Leadenhall Street in order to accommodate its growth strategy.
Just two weeks ago it announced that, for the first time in 20 years, all its Lloyd’s broking teams are now based together in London, including the PWS broking teams acquired by THB in January.
Now THB has acquired new office space for the specialist administrative team who support the PWS broking teams. The back-office team has moved
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups