With effect from 3 November 2008, 10 market practitioners including John Howes and David Sales have transferred to Cooper Gay along with their client portfolio.
Cooper Gay said the acquisition established it as a true market leader in the provision of wholesale and facultative broking and risk advisory services in the aerospace sector.
The broker added it would continue to look to acquire other businesses and attract specialist teams that fitted its strategic objectives. It is currently invo
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results