With effect from 3 November 2008, 10 market practitioners including John Howes and David Sales have transferred to Cooper Gay along with their client portfolio.
Cooper Gay said the acquisition established it as a true market leader in the provision of wholesale and facultative broking and risk advisory services in the aerospace sector.
The broker added it would continue to look to acquire other businesses and attract specialist teams that fitted its strategic objectives. It is currently
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019