"We are nearing the climax of a comprehensive brand communications campaign to ensure we maintain the trust and support of our people, our policyholders and our brokers as we make the transition to our powerful new visual corporate identity next week," commented Peter Elliott, marketing manager – Travelers UK.
"The change of corporate identity coincides with ambitious plans for growth as we continue to invest in new people, new products, new technology and new regional offices."
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products