CountrywidePlus will offer enhanced commissions from a panel of insurer partners and a host of additional business services., which will include HR, IT, and Compliance.
Existing members of the network will now have the option of upgrading from the standard Countrywide membership package to CountrywidePlus in order to gain the best possible service and deals from insurers. Non-members on the other hand are now able to choose two levels of membership to suit their specific needs.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?