CountrywidePlus will offer enhanced commissions from a panel of insurer partners and a host of additional business services., which will include HR, IT, and Compliance.
Existing members of the network will now have the option of upgrading from the standard Countrywide membership package to CountrywidePlus in order to gain the best possible service and deals from insurers. Non-members on the other hand are now able to choose two levels of membership to suit their specific needs.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019