CountrywidePlus will offer enhanced commissions from a panel of insurer partners and a host of additional business services., which will include HR, IT, and Compliance.
Existing members of the network will now have the option of upgrading from the standard Countrywide membership package to CountrywidePlus in order to gain the best possible service and deals from insurers. Non-members on the other hand are now able to choose two levels of membership to suit their specific needs.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five