Zennor will continue to operate as a stand-alone business unit within the Barbon Group from its offices in London.
Barbon said the deal would demonstrate its long-term commitment to broadening its presence in the Registered and Social Landlord (RSL) sector. Additionally, it said that integrating FARR, Barbon's social housing brand, and Zennor would enhance the value of its insurance products for the sector.
Managing director of Barbon's property and commercial division, Nick Sharp, said: "Bringing
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products