Facing challenging market conditions, both life and non-life insurers are seeking to reduce costs and gain flexibility. Often times, however, these goals are stymied by rigid policy administration platforms, which are often built in-house.
The report, “Trends and Strategies in Policy Administration BPO”, also identified the rise of business transformation outsourcing (BTO), a long-term outsourcing contract where the outsourcer transforms the policy administration process through application
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData