Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB) director, Barry Fehler received such a mailing at one of his companies. It stated:
“Choosing the right level of cover isn’t always easy and going through a broker can take time. So we have a team of insurance experts, ready to advise you on the best package for your business”.
Apparently the mailing is aimed at a wide commercial audience and specifically refers to construction, retail, manufacturing, transport and hospitality. The mailing continued:
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData