Income grew in 2008 through a combination of retaining key existing clients and expanding its client base with some new wins. Recent wins and retentions included Crossrail, Bird's Eye, Thames Tideway, Halma, Orient Express, British Transport Police, and The Football Association.
The recent expansion of the Art, Jewellery & Private The client division reported a 5% income growth despite soft market conditions.
The integration of the group's London-based specialist divisions with its regional distri
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five