Income grew in 2008 through a combination of retaining key existing clients and expanding its client base with some new wins. Recent wins and retentions included Crossrail, Bird's Eye, Thames Tideway, Halma, Orient Express, British Transport Police, and The Football Association.
The recent expansion of the Art, Jewellery & Private The client division reported a 5% income growth despite soft market conditions.
The integration of the group's London-based specialist divisions with its regional
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019