Income grew in 2008 through a combination of retaining key existing clients and expanding its client base with some new wins. Recent wins and retentions included Crossrail, Bird's Eye, Thames Tideway, Halma, Orient Express, British Transport Police, and The Football Association.
The recent expansion of the Art, Jewellery & Private The client division reported a 5% income growth despite soft market conditions.
The integration of the group's London-based specialist divisions with its regional distri
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups