The Environment Agency has also:Inspected 8500km of flood defences and spent £5m on repairing those few that were damaged, including in Upton, Sedgeberrow and Grimsby Worked with Local Resilience Forums in areas where surface water flooding happened, such as Sheffield, Hull and Doncaster, to help people better prepare for flooding Spent £125m on investigations and maintenance along main rivers, including CCTV surveys along rivers in Gloucester to check for and clear blockages.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK