The partnership will make a commercial insurance comparison service available through a mainstream aggregator.
From December, SMEs will be able to obtain commercial insurance quotes by clicking through from the Gocompare.com home page to a white labeled version of the iprism site. This will provide access to quotes from ten commercial insurers for standard commercial risks.
The move is the first step in iprism’s strategy to offer its SME quote comparison facility through aggregator websites.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel