“This milestone is a landmark achievement and a major breakthrough in imarket’s evolution,” said Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris UK, which operates imarket on behalf of participating insurers.
“More and more brokers are now appreciating the benefits of imarket as an effective tool for saving administrative time and reducing processing costs,” he added.
Volumes of business transacted by imarket have also increased to more than 67,000 a month.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData