“This milestone is a landmark achievement and a major breakthrough in imarket’s evolution,” said Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris UK, which operates imarket on behalf of participating insurers.
“More and more brokers are now appreciating the benefits of imarket as an effective tool for saving administrative time and reducing processing costs,” he added.
Volumes of business transacted by imarket have also increased to more than 67,000 a month.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019