“This milestone is a landmark achievement and a major breakthrough in imarket’s evolution,” said Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris UK, which operates imarket on behalf of participating insurers.
“More and more brokers are now appreciating the benefits of imarket as an effective tool for saving administrative time and reducing processing costs,” he added.
Volumes of business transacted by imarket have also increased to more than 67,000 a month.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017