With climate change bringing more extreme weather conditions to the country, more and more of our country’s homes and families are suffering the consequences of flooding.
By purchasing an up-to-date flood report which determines the flood risk to a property, homeowners and potential buyers can take control and find out if they are likely to be affected by such an eventuality.
James Sherwood-Rogers, managing director of Landmark Legal & Financial, commented: “Sir Michael Pitt’s response to la
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m