The offer will be available to customers purchasing both buildings and contents cover together between 2 October and 27 November 2007.
Steve Johnson, head of home insurance, Sainsbury’s said: “Home insurance policies vary dramatically so its essential people compare policies not only on price but also on the level of cover they provide.
"Quality cover such as unlimited buildings insurance doesn't have to be expensive and although premiums have been rising, by shopping around and taking advan
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups