The newly merged businesses will trade as J Bennett & Son (Insurance Brokers) and Peter Sutcliffe, proprietor of D G Carr & Co, will become a director of J. Bennett & Son as from 1st February 2009.
All D G Carr staff will move into J. Bennett & Son's flagship office, The White House in High Wycombe High Street.
J. Bennett & Son was established in 1908 and D G Carr & Co in 1973. Both offer insurance services to business and high net worth individuals. The total business will be responsible for the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData