The Federation of Independent Insurance and Risk Managers (FIIRM) will seek to serve as an association on behalf of "homeless" insurance professionals - insurance and risk management professionals whose skills and activities are beyond a single trade body. This would include anyone providing a range of services to one or more clients removed from the traditional insurance manager or insurance broker role.
The organisation's aim would be to raise public awareness, lobby, set standards and provi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData