During its first year trading as Open International following the management buyout from Misys in March 2006, the company reported revenues of £35 million, up 5% up on last year’s figures, and an operating profit of £18.6 million - an increase of 6%.
Open International chief executive, Phillip Bell, attributed the results to a record number of new contracts, increasing product uptake across Open GI’s customer base, particularly in the area of e-commerce, and growth in EDI business.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData