During its first year trading as Open International following the management buyout from Misys in March 2006, the company reported revenues of £35 million, up 5% up on last year’s figures, and an operating profit of £18.6 million - an increase of 6%.
Open International chief executive, Phillip Bell, attributed the results to a record number of new contracts, increasing product uptake across Open GI’s customer base, particularly in the area of e-commerce, and growth in EDI business.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m