Fitch has also affirmed the subordinated notes issued by the Group at ‘BBB’ and the Issuer Default Rating of the Group at ‘A-’.
The outlook on all ratings remains stable. In reaching its decision, Fitch noted Brit's consistently good operating performance, strong capital base, prudent reserving strategy and good market position.
Dane Douetil, chief executive officer, Brit, commented: “We welcome Fitch’s affirmation of our ratings. We are especially pleased that Fitch has recognised our
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018