The partnership is a three year deal and is expected to generate over £1.5m worth of premium.
Simon Cuthbert, regional business manager, Allianz Engineering, said; “I am delighted that we have been selected as the most appropriate company to work in partnership with Lockton. This is a great achievement and it demonstrates the strength of our proposition and our expertise. As market leaders in this area, our focus is always on listening and delivering to our customers.”
Ray Pickford, Broking
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData