'The majority of health insurers offer discounts to customers who regularly visit the gym and reward those who purchase exercise equipment. They offer support for people who try to give up smoking, inexpensive health screen and incentives for customers to eat more fruit and vegetables. Their philosophy is to reward members for staying healthy and effectively minimising their ‘risk’ of needing healthcare or treatment and there is no reason why business insurers should not be rewarding compani
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April