Nick McMahon, specialist health and safety Partner at RPC said: “Employers whose premises have flooded are of course going to want to get their businesses back to normal as quickly as possible, so may be diverting staff who cannot work to the clean up instead.
“However, just because the flood is an exceptional situation, it doesn’t mean that the usual health and safety procedures can be ignored.”
He continued: “It is imperative that before any work starts, employers have considered all the po
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?