BAA has extensive plans for expansion and redevelopment, and is investing £6bn on improving facilities across its airports. Of this, £4bn is being spent on transforming Heathrow. Terminal 3and 4 are being extensively renovated, while Terminals 1 and 2 are to be replaced by Terminal 2A.
Karen Reynolds, head of insurance at BAA said: "The Team at JLT have an in depth knowledge of construction issues and demonstrated their experience and pro-active approach to secure this business. "We look forward
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData