Some of these firms, along with other market players, now offer or plan to offer regular premium PPI instead of a single premium product. The FSA expects other firms still selling single premium PPI to take note of these developments.
The FSA said it recognised the importance of appropriate protection insurance in the current economic climate, but remained concerned over the standard of sales of single premium PPI.
The FSA added that customers being sold this type of product should be told how the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups