The new team will have the ability to analyse the performance of accounts on a daily basis and take appropriate pricing action which benefits customers by ensuring that each premium reflects the risk that each individual client brings to the account.
Following an ongoing focus on its products, distribution and innovation capabilities, the company has established this team in order to enhance current reporting mechanisms and maximise the use of account grouping techniques.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019