The new team will have the ability to analyse the performance of accounts on a daily basis and take appropriate pricing action which benefits customers by ensuring that each premium reflects the risk that each individual client brings to the account.
Following an ongoing focus on its products, distribution and innovation capabilities, the company has established this team in order to enhance current reporting mechanisms and maximise the use of account grouping techniques.
Catherine Dixon, sm
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports