According to Roy Ferretti, financial planning advisor with Taylor Patterson, the Preston-based financial advisory group, up to 80% of businesses do not have the necessary protection.
Most businesses should look at investing in either Key Man Insurance – a policy taken out on the life of a key executive, with the company as beneficiary – or Share Protection, which deals with the complication of what happens to shares of a deceased executive.
Mr Ferretti warned that small businesses are most
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK