The addition of these five brands means that there are a further eight home insurance products that can be compared on the website.
Hayley Parsons, chief executive of Gocompare.com, said: “We are delighted to add these brands to our home insurance panel. Since launching this service in September 2007, we have quadrupled the number of home insurance brands that are available via our website and we now have one of the most comprehensive home insurance comparison services in the UK.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall