The addition of these five brands means that there are a further eight home insurance products that can be compared on the website.
Hayley Parsons, chief executive of Gocompare.com, said: “We are delighted to add these brands to our home insurance panel. Since launching this service in September 2007, we have quadrupled the number of home insurance brands that are available via our website and we now have one of the most comprehensive home insurance comparison services in the UK.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal