Joe Plumeri, chairman and CEO at Willis, said: "We are very excited about this acquisition. Small business is a big business growth opportunity for Wllis.
"InsuranceNoodle, with its state-of-the-art internet technology and strong relationships with insurance carriers and agents across the country, will offer us a greatly improved, lower-cost way to reach and service this key market in the U.S," he added.
InsuranceNoodle will provide Willis with the following services:A patented, proprietary
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO