Joe Plumeri, chairman and CEO at Willis, said: "We are very excited about this acquisition. Small business is a big business growth opportunity for Wllis.
"InsuranceNoodle, with its state-of-the-art internet technology and strong relationships with insurance carriers and agents across the country, will offer us a greatly improved, lower-cost way to reach and service this key market in the U.S," he added.
InsuranceNoodle will provide Willis with the following services:A patented, proprietary
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal