The report found that the cheapest quote was different on three of the leading comparison sites and recommended that consumers check as many sites as possible and check with providers direct in order to find the best deal.
The report also warned that cheapest was not always best.
However, Carlton Hood, CEO of Confused.com has hit back at the claims expressing his surprise at the findings. “Confused.com prides itself on the accuracy of our prices and the transparency of our service. I would q
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product