The report found that the cheapest quote was different on three of the leading comparison sites and recommended that consumers check as many sites as possible and check with providers direct in order to find the best deal.
The report also warned that cheapest was not always best.
However, Carlton Hood, CEO of Confused.com has hit back at the claims expressing his surprise at the findings. “Confused.com prides itself on the accuracy of our prices and the transparency of our service. I would q
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints