The report found that the cheapest quote was different on three of the leading comparison sites and recommended that consumers check as many sites as possible and check with providers direct in order to find the best deal.
The report also warned that cheapest was not always best.
However, Carlton Hood, CEO of Confused.com has hit back at the claims expressing his surprise at the findings. “Confused.com prides itself on the accuracy of our prices and the transparency of our service. I would
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018