Sagicor completed the 100% acquisition of BSU in October 2007. Previous to this acquisition, BSU was an FSA-approved underwriter, providing accident and health insurance cover to small/medium-sized wholesale brokers in the UK and Ireland.
Sagicor Underwriting Ltd will offer brokers access to the Lloyd’s market through Sagicor at Lloyd’s, providing them with a number of product lines as well as the experience and expertise of its underwriters.
The completely revamped and rebranded website
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018