Sagicor completed the 100% acquisition of BSU in October 2007. Previous to this acquisition, BSU was an FSA-approved underwriter, providing accident and health insurance cover to small/medium-sized wholesale brokers in the UK and Ireland.
Sagicor Underwriting Ltd will offer brokers access to the Lloyd’s market through Sagicor at Lloyd’s, providing them with a number of product lines as well as the experience and expertise of its underwriters.
The completely revamped and rebranded website wil
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product