Sagicor completed the 100% acquisition of BSU in October 2007. Previous to this acquisition, BSU was an FSA-approved underwriter, providing accident and health insurance cover to small/medium-sized wholesale brokers in the UK and Ireland.
Sagicor Underwriting Ltd will offer brokers access to the Lloyd’s market through Sagicor at Lloyd’s, providing them with a number of product lines as well as the experience and expertise of its underwriters.
The completely revamped and rebranded website wil
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints