The €2.5m installation, providing more than 3,000 insurance advisors with improved call handling capability, was completed over seven months by Alcatel-Lucent’s business partner Amillan.
“The primary goal of the new solution was to answer more calls, more efficiently. We have already increased revenue from insurance policy sales, reduced abandoned calls by 25% and improved customer service,” said Adrian Hazeldine, IT director at Swinton Group.
The routing capabilities of the Alcatel-Lucent
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK