The €2.5m installation, providing more than 3,000 insurance advisors with improved call handling capability, was completed over seven months by Alcatel-Lucent’s business partner Amillan.
“The primary goal of the new solution was to answer more calls, more efficiently. We have already increased revenue from insurance policy sales, reduced abandoned calls by 25% and improved customer service,” said Adrian Hazeldine, IT director at Swinton Group.
The routing capabilities of the Alcatel-Lucent s
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services