According to the broker, the model, which includes a combination of internal Aon Benfield resources together with an external provider, will enable Aon Benfield to deliver a new standard of client service.
But Aon Benfield said that this would not result in its whole UK back office being outsourced to another operation. Xchanging - which it already has a 10-year outsourcing deal with - is thought to be the favourite.
Late last year Aon Benfield announced that 500-700 job losses would be made - a m
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017