The arrangement has followed Biba's input into the FSA Regulatory Fees & Levies Instalment's Working Group and will offer Biba members a specially discounted rate 0.5% lower than for non-trade association members. It will include guaranteed auto-acceptance of sums up to a specific limit, provided there have been no defaults in previous years.
Graeme Trudgill, Biba's technical and corporate affairs executive, said: "We are delighted to have negotiated a special rate for BIBA members. This is an e
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April