The company has unveiled a ‘cleaner, more contemporary image’ which has been translated through all the company’s literature and a new website, www.fishinsurance.co.uk.
The project was initiated by sales and marketing Warren Dickson who joined the Preston-based broker from Carole Nash in January.
“Fish has created a market-leading brand with a book of nearly 60,000 policyholders with virtually no marketing support,” he commented. “Past success has been product and relationship driven and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK