Mr Richardson failed to act with integrity and is prohibited from performing significant influence functions in relation to any regulated activity.
In September 2004 Mr Richardson told Insure and Go's auditors that Insure and Go was using a Gibraltar-based travel club scheme to limit the firm's liability for Insurance Premium Tax (IPT). In support of this Mr Richardson provided the auditors with an agreement dated 9 January 2003. In November 2004 Mr Richardson told Insure and Go's auditors t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData