Mr Richardson failed to act with integrity and is prohibited from performing significant influence functions in relation to any regulated activity.
In September 2004 Mr Richardson told Insure and Go's auditors that Insure and Go was using a Gibraltar-based travel club scheme to limit the firm's liability for Insurance Premium Tax (IPT). In support of this Mr Richardson provided the auditors with an agreement dated 9 January 2003. In November 2004 Mr Richardson told Insure and Go's auditors
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products