Mr Baker, previously an executive director with Aon Trade Credit, has 27 years in credit insurance broking.
He explained; "Credit insurance is enjoying a mini-boom as more companies appreciate the risks to their business of customer default in the current business climate, where Industry analysts and Credit Insurers have warned of reduced growth and are seeing accelerating business failures amongst medium and large-scale enterprises.
"Many brokers have no specialist expertise in this area. O
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016