Mr Baker, previously an executive director with Aon Trade Credit, has 27 years in credit insurance broking.
He explained; "Credit insurance is enjoying a mini-boom as more companies appreciate the risks to their business of customer default in the current business climate, where Industry analysts and Credit Insurers have warned of reduced growth and are seeing accelerating business failures amongst medium and large-scale enterprises.
"Many brokers have no specialist expertise in this area. O
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges