Following what was described "a candid discussion" in a joint discussion, the attorney general laid out his serious concerns regarding executive compensation issues and exorbitant expenses at AIG.
The meeting in the attorney general’s New York City offices occurred one day after attorney general Mr Cuomo informed AIG that it must recover improper bonuses and other payments and perks from its former executives or attorney general Cuomo would do so pursuant to New York law.
As a result of the
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand