HSBC said it was looking to substantially grow its file size, capitalising on the trust associated with the banking brand and ensuring that customers’ experience of the car insurance product meets their high expectations.
The scale of the partnership will position HSBC in the top three of Junction’s clients by size. Junction will provide motor insurance products to the bank’s customers via its network of branches, online and by telephone, under the HSBC Insurance brand.
In addition to genera
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016