HSBC said it was looking to substantially grow its file size, capitalising on the trust associated with the banking brand and ensuring that customers’ experience of the car insurance product meets their high expectations.
The scale of the partnership will position HSBC in the top three of Junction’s clients by size. Junction will provide motor insurance products to the bank’s customers via its network of branches, online and by telephone, under the HSBC Insurance brand.
In addition to
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018