HSBC said it was looking to substantially grow its file size, capitalising on the trust associated with the banking brand and ensuring that customers’ experience of the car insurance product meets their high expectations.
The scale of the partnership will position HSBC in the top three of Junction’s clients by size. Junction will provide motor insurance products to the bank’s customers via its network of branches, online and by telephone, under the HSBC Insurance brand.
In addition to genera
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups