Announcing its new Motor Insurance Benchmark, developed to accurately measure motor insurance premium movements in the UK, Experian revealed that the average quote for private comprehensive motor insurance in the direct market increased by 7.9% in May 2007, compared to the same period in 2006 (rising from £519 to £560).
The intermediary market also saw premium rises, with the average comprehensive motor insurance premium reaching £529, its highest point in 11 months, but it was still 0.6% lo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April