Managing director Paul Muir said he believed RSA's decision affirmed the insurer's keenness to build on the relationship it had established with 1 Answer Network's growing high street broker client base.
"At a time when some insurers are reported to be questioning the value networks offer and in some cases pulling out altogether, this is a clear endorsement of the strength of our proposition and the quality of business written by our brokers," he said.
"Insurers are realising that quality is as im
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel