Managing director Paul Muir said he believed RSA's decision affirmed the insurer's keenness to build on the relationship it had established with 1 Answer Network's growing high street broker client base.
"At a time when some insurers are reported to be questioning the value networks offer and in some cases pulling out altogether, this is a clear endorsement of the strength of our proposition and the quality of business written by our brokers," he said.
"Insurers are realising that quality is as im
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future