The rate at which new identity fraud victims are contacting Experian continues to grow rapidly. More than 6,000 victims first reported cases of identity fraud to Experian during 2007, compared with just over 3,500 in 2006. This represents a 66% increase in identity fraud activity reported to Experian.
With detailed data from more than 10,000 identity fraud cases available for analysis Experian has been able to produce its most accurate identity fraud propensity model ever.
As a result, Exper
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product