The rate at which new identity fraud victims are contacting Experian continues to grow rapidly. More than 6,000 victims first reported cases of identity fraud to Experian during 2007, compared with just over 3,500 in 2006. This represents a 66% increase in identity fraud activity reported to Experian.
With detailed data from more than 10,000 identity fraud cases available for analysis Experian has been able to produce its most accurate identity fraud propensity model ever.
As a result,
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018